Apple Client Platform Engineer II
Alectrona works with Jamf to extend the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. Alectrona provides turnkey endpoint management and user support for customers of all shapes and sizes, providing a secure and manageable Apple experience that end users love and organizations trust.
We are a globally distributed team of developers, strategists, and technology enthusiasts. We believe that technology should help, not hinder, amazing work. We created Alectrona to prove that companies can prioritize security and compliance and still create a delightful environment where everything just works. We believe that humans deserve secure, easy-to-use tools and systems that put them first since they are the ones behind the wheel.
What you’ll do at Alectrona:
At Alectrona, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Apple Client Platform Engineer delivers and creates high-quality services in the installation, implementation and support of Jamf's products to customers. The Apple Client Platform Engineer is also responsible for ongoing development of technical skills and supporting the success of other Alectrona teams through the delivery of excellent professional services.
- Provide remote setup, installation, configuration and training of Jamf products.
- Develop effective solutions to the unique challenges customers face in optimizing the effectiveness of Jamf products and the Apple endpoints they manage.
- Assist in handling scoping calls to identify new customer business drivers and requirements for potential service work.
- Provide ongoing technical support for Managed Service customers in conjunction with the Alectrona team.
- Identify requirements, verify prerequisites, identify engagement issues, and set customer expectations.
- Perform engagement administration activities such as pre-engagement planning, deliverables preparation, issues and task tracking, case-study documentation and post-engagement case management.
- Provide escalated support for professional services engagements.
- Work with team leads to mentor other team members.
- Contribute to new product and services concepts & development.
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization.
- Adhere to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity.
- Support and promote a positive, inclusive workplace. One in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work.
- 2 – 4 Years Experience working with Jamf Pro. (Required)
- 5 – 7 Years Experience working with Apple products. (Required)
- Business level English Language proficiency (Required)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results-driven culture
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Ability to work effectively under high stress and fluctuating workloads
- Ability to maintain composure through challenging customer interactions
Education & Certifications
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree or combination of relevant experience and knowledge
- Required Certifications/Licensures: Jamf Certified Tech (200)
- Preferred Certifications/Licensures: Jamf Certified Admin (300), Jamf Certified Expert (400)
You’re the right fit for Alectrona if:
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You approach challenges with empathy and kindness. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $75,000-$155,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. Alectrona provides benefits, including medical insurance. We have an unlimited vacation policy.